- Use boxes that are similar in size, they’re easier to stack that way and remember to put the heavy ones on the bottom
- Leave room between boxes and other items in your storage unit so you can get to items you may need without having to move everything around
- Try to completely fill boxes. Boxes that are only half-filled collapse when other items are placed on them
- Most storage facilities, including our Fort Worth self storage location, offer ample security. However, it is still wise to pack your unit so that your most valuable items are at the back. Also, remember to purchase a high quality lock
- Never keep anything flammable or combustible in your storage units
- Ask about climate controlled storage to provide additional protection for your delicate items
Call us today at 817-439-1380 for all you Haslet, Fort Worth, Keller and Saginaw self storage needs.