Blue Mound 287 Self Storage is the perfect place to store a car. Any automobile enthusiast will tell you that properly storing your car is important to preserving the value and beauty of your vehicle.
We understand that you vehicle is important to you, and that makes it important to us as well. We have many exceptional features to provide safe car storage in North Fort Worth.
Email or call us today at (817)439-1485 to learn about our car storage facilities in Haslet!
Secure Car Storage in North Fort Worth
Security is always important in a storage facility, but when you store a car, security is one of your top concerns. At Blue Mound Self Storage, we have a fully fenced, well lit facility that makes storing a car safe and easy. We also have a full network of video cameras at the front gate and throughout our car storage facility. We’re convenient for Saginaw, TX car storage and Keller, TX car storage.
Whether you’re storing a daily driver, restored classic car, or weekend fun car – you’ll find we offer highly secure car storage that’s easy to access. As you enter our self storage facility, you input a code at the front gate. This code disarms the alarm on your storage unit. When you leave the facility the alarm is automatically rearmed. Disc locks are complimentary when you store a car at our Haslet, Texas storage facility.
Car Storage You Can Access Anytime
If you want to take your car out for a spin after business hours, it’s not problem at Blue Mound 287 Self Storage. Our car storage facilities are accessible to tenants 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You don’t have to worry about accessing your car only during business hours when you use us for your North Fort Worth car storage.
Car Storage Tips
When you store a car at Blue Mound Self Storage in Haslet, our friendly and courteous staff will do everything possible to make your experience a pleasant one. Here are some tips for storing a car:
- Car Storage Tip #1: Cover your vehicle. It’s best to either rent a covered car storage unit or to cover your vehicle with a car bag.
- Car Storage Tip #2: Keep your car secure. Store your car in a secure place, where it will be free from theft or vandalism.
- Car Storage Tip #3: Change the oil before you store your car. Used oil can corrode your engine, so if you plan to store a car for a while, it’s best to change the oil.
- Car Storage Tip #4: Use fuel stabilizer. If you leave gasoline in your car for an extended period of time, it can cause problems. Use fuel stabilizer to protect your engine.
- Car Storage Tip #5: Add air pressure. If you will be storing your car with air in the tires, it’s best to add about 10 psi to each tire because the tires will lose some pressure during the time the car is stored.
Car storage is easy at Blue Mound Self Storage. Give us a call today at (817)439-1485 to learn more about our inexpensive car storage units!